Independent. Self-Motivated. Mature, Team Player.
Decisive, results-focused individual with more than twenty years experience in project workflow (prepress/web) management, B2B/Consumer sales support and customer service. Driven to new challenges by desire to succeed in all endeavors.
Goal-Oriented. Creative. Proactive.
- Experienced project manager with more than twenty years’ experience in project workflow (prepress/web) capitalizing on staff competencies.
- Analytical, creative problem-solver, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Skilled at identifying and automating redundant workflows and identifying training needs.
- Able to motivate and direct others in a supportive, collaborative manner.
- Easily establish cordial, effective, working relationships with individuals at all levels to facilitate communication and problem solving.
- High level of professionalism – well organized.
- Excellent communication skills; clear and concise.
Fluent in all industry-standard software – OSX & Windows.
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS-CC): Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Apple: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- FileMaker: (client and server (all versions) including PHP/web integration
Equally Proficient: Design and Code
- Proficient in industry standard software on OSX, Windows and UNIX environments.
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal–content, design, theming (CSS, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, AJAX, JS).
LAN/WAN Workgroups. Protocols. Cross-Platform Support.
- Internet technologies: domain registration, server setup (LINUX shared & dedicated hosting), email (including marketing) and other related technologies.
- Networking: domains, servers, email (WAN / LAN / WIFI), workgroups (TCP/IP and DNS)
- Email campaign management: custom campaign design, management and distribution and analytics.
- Troubleshooting & support.
Twenty-five years experience
in technical resource management: print, web, project and database design.
OWNER / PRESIDENT
INFORMATION DESIGN GROUP, INC.
DBA OneStop Graphics
POB 2495, Austin TX 78630
DOCUMENT SPECIALIST / IT SUPPORT
Ginny’s Printing, Inc.
8410-B Tuscany Way, Austin, TX 78754 | (512) 454-6874
- Worked closely with marketing director and print production manager to oversee evolving brand in print, web, and emerging media.
- Point of contact in resolving production (prepress) vendor issues.
- Assessed and implemented new technologies where appropriate and cost-effective to a broad user base via group and one-on-one training.
- Liaised marketing and corporate IT departments in resolving support issues in cross-platform (OSX/Windows) environment for 100 users (internal and remote).
- Developed custom web application (project tracking system) using FileMaker Pro® for all project and document workflow through the marketing department to manage project priorities and allocate staff resources.
- Initiated and managed production technology transition for the art department from PC to Mac platform ($200K project). Researched and proposed budget, specifications, purchase orders, network integration, staff training and support over a one-year transition period.
University of Texas at Austin — Major: Psychology Minor: Business 1984—1988
Selected by undergraduate research biopsychology program
(GPA) to participate in formal research studies in learning theory.
Co-authored research proposals for funding consideration.